Rule #1: Cocktails Taste Better after a Hard Workout.
This Cherry-Mint Mojito sounds De-lish:
- 1 cup pitted fresh or frozen (thawed) cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups cherry-flavored seltzer
- Divide cherries, mint leaves and sugar among 4 glasses. Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon. Stir in rum and lime juice. Fill glasses with ice and top with seltzer. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Per serving: 161 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 16 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 2 mg sodium; 131 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (15% daily value).